Sunday, September 19, 2010

Life is Unexpected...

As I grew up, life is expected to be much easier and better than before. Yes, in terms of financial and social networking, it seems to be that way. Not forgotten educational opportunity and facilities.
But life isn’t that easy, life is full of surprises and uncertainty. Like the oldies always said, we’ll know it when we found someone which God dedicated to us. May be at the moment, I kind of “know” that. But it seem doesn’t last for a long time.
But then, it happened again and again and again and comes with challenging environment. This always offered challenging decisions. Well, don’t judge me to be ungrateful, I’m a human being. Like the oldies said, human learn from mistake, trial an error. And people always said, “Follow your heart”.
One great person, whom I can’t remember his name said, when something good happened, we might like it very much, but sometimes it not good for us and vice versa. I can’t say life is unfair, it makes me sound ungrateful.
OMG!!! A guy commented on me, “She is an average girl, nothing special.” But another said “She is sexy from head to toe, I like her. She is my taste.” And he keeps on hunting me. I guess the abstractness of woman beauty could explain that situation.
I’m very grateful because there are people out there who appreciate me and love me as whom I am. Thank God, I’m grateful to have this look, size, and shape. I’m very-very-very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment