Thursday, September 2, 2010

If...

If I were to share you with someone else, why can’t you accept it to share me with somebody else...Don’t be greedy..

And if I were to accept you as who you are now, why don’t you...I hate comments on my outfit..on my hijab...please... Take it or leave it.. This offer only comes once, well based on your request and my promise...

Bee,

Having a steady girlfriend, is not like having your cute Viva, where you can lowered it, tint the glass and change the original rims to sports rim... My advice is...try to accept HER as what she is... I know you love her...and you like Me... But please think twice and I prefer you to have only one of us... and I can accept it very well if our relationship is just Friends...

Bee,

I’ve been honest since the day I met you, but You keep on bullshitting on me... Why? It is not that I will say NO.. We are friend rite...

No comments:

Post a Comment