Tuesday, October 5, 2010

B A B Y C I K A R O

He called me Babe...

He makes me happy.. he cheer me up.. he add energy to my life.. He make jokes and make me addicted to it. Well, I'm not desperate, but he makes me feel comfortable, and the most important thing, he makes me feel young and let me see how to enjoy life.

I am young, but the feeling of mine when spending time with him can't be bought anywhere in the world.. Oh my Gucci… I’m so addicted…

I am addicted to him, addicted to the moment which cheer up my day and the feeling of being appreciated. He appreciate me from head to toe, and keep on telling me how his feeling grow as times goes by...

All of sudden, I realize, his is not mine, and I am not his. But nothing is impossible in this world, miracle might happen… May GOD bless me and show me the best way to my future…

No comments:

Post a Comment